Sunday

My Walgreens deals: Week of 5/3/09




Hi everyone,

I did excenptionally well today with only ONE, yes one trip to Walgreens today because of all of the RRs I was able to roll from last week. If you missed that post, check it out here. Can I also say that I love that the Sunday Pioneer Press is only $1 at Walgreens? What a great filler item! :) Here is how I did it:
-Bayer Meter: $14.99 ($5RR)
used MQ from 3/22 SS for $14.99 (cashier had to enter in amount)
final cost free (and a $5 profit)
-Aveeno active natural daily moisturizing lotion (3): $2.63 each=$7.89
used 3, $2 coupons from here
final cost: $1.89, plus a FREE travel kit. A value of $9.99! (p.s.-mine was right near the other aveeno products on the top shelf)
-Colgate sensitive toothpaste: $4.49, ($4.49 RR)
used $1, IP Q from here
final cost: free plus $1 profit after RRs
-3, 12 packs of 7-up, sunkist, A&W, Hawaiian Punch of Canadian Dry: 3/$11 ($5RR)
used two, $1 IP coupons from here (if you can, try and use three if you have access to multiple computers)
final cost: $4 after RRs
-Bayer quick release crystals, $2.49
used $1.50 IP Q
Final cost: free plus a $1.50 money maker after RRs
-Right Guard: $2.99, ($2 RR)
used $1 MQ from 4/19 SS
-Final cost: free plus $1 money maker after RRs
(pssst: if you were one of the few lucky people to get the coupon from the internet for the free right guard, I've heard that it works, so this would be a $2.99 money maker!)
-Pert Plus: 2/$5 ($2 RR)
used 2, $1.50 MQs from 5/3 RP (or is it SS? I can't remember)
final cost: free after RRs
(see info about a mail in rebate for pert below)
-Dawn dish soap: .99 with in-ad walgreens coupon
used two, .50 coupons from the home made simple coupon booklet
final cost: 2/$1.00
-Used 5 RR's from last week: 4, $5 RR (from Nivea and got2B hair products) and one, $2.50 RR from the bayer crystals
-Then I had to get 5 filler items because of the RRs...so I got two newspapers for the coupons and then down the toothpaste aisle I found a filler item for "fresh breath" for only .15 each!
Total OOP: $2.57
Total Savings: $120.46
RR's I got from this transaction: $2RR-Pert, $2RR Right Guard, $5RR from soda, $4.49 RR from colgate and a $5RR from the Bayer meter.
**You may notice that I am short one RR. I didn't get one from the Bayer crystals because I forgot that I used a $2.50 RR from last week to buy them. So, they were still free, but I lost out on a RR. I guess I didn't plan that one too well :) Please learn from my mistakes people :)

Total RRs: $18.50 (should be $21 dang it) ;)

PSS: Don't forget about the Pert Plus MIR which would make the deal even sweeter! Woot woot. Check it out here.
If you are new to Walgreens, check out my store guide here.

No comments:

Post a Comment