Sunday

CVS Deals from 5/3-5/9


I could not find any of the Adidas deodorant on clearance, but I hope that some of you can! If you did not see this week's deals for CVS, check out my post here
Transaction #1:
Diet coke: $4 each (5) - $20 ($10 ECBs)
-used a $10 ECB from last week (Roc products) and a $2 ECB (Garnier shampoo) from last week
Total: free plus $2 money maker after ECBs
(psst: Don't forget to sign up for Coke Rewards which could make each 12 pack only $1 by creating an account here)
Transaction #2
Kellogg's Cereal$ 3/$10 (get $5 in ECBs)
-Used 3, $1 IP Qs from coupons.com
final cost: $7
(psst: I would buy frosted flakes over mini wheats cereal. I looked at the serving sizes on the box and frosted flakes has 16 servings, mini wheats has only 8 and Special K has 11 servings)
Adidas deodorant: $3.99
used $1 MQ from 4/5 RP
final cost: free plus a $1 money maker after ECBs
Total OOP: $10
used $10 ECBs from diet coke
My total: FREE :)
**My total for 5, 12-packs of diet coke, three boxes of cereal and a men's deodorant was $8 (and I still have $8 in ECBs so that is like everything was free)
Also, if I submit my coke rewards I would be making even more $$. Who doesn't love free money??!! :)
If you are a new to shopping at CVS, check out my store guide here

No comments:

Post a Comment