Wednesday

Rainbow double coupon days 11/25

Hi everyone,

Did you make a trip to Rainbow today? I know I did and I am very glad! I did two separate transactions, and here is what I got:

Transaction #1
2 freshetta pizzas 2/$9
-use the $1/1 IP coupon from here
(doubled)
Total: $5 for both
PLUS got back $3 off my next purchase

2 coffee filters: $1 each
Plus, use the $1/2 coupon from here
(doubled)
Final cost: FREE

2 Sara Lee Pies: B1G1 @ $5.99
Use 2, $1/1 IP coupons from here
(doubled)
Final cost: $2 for both

Milk: $2.49 (is on sale for $1.78)
-used FREE milk coupon I got from 2 weeks ago
Final cost: FREE

Toal for all of the above: $2.07, PLUS I got a $3 coupon to use on any future purchase
That is really a $1 money maker!

Transaction #2 (I will post when I get home)

No comments:

Post a Comment