Monday

Cheap Magazines

Do you love getting magazines in the mail? I know I do, but I defintiely don't love how much they can cost. There are a few sites, yes they are legitimate, where you can get really cheap magazine subscriptions.

Best Deal Magazines - they offer some pretty good deals on magazines. A current deal that really sticks out to me is the Rachael Ray magazine. It is currently only $7.49 for a whole year. That is a GREAT price considering the fact that each magainze costs between $4-6! Check out other deals here.

Another site I frequent is Low price subs. They've got over 15 magainzes right now for about $2 for an entire year! A few ones that stick out to me are Marie Claire, Shape and Weight Watchers. That is a GREAT deal! Check out those specials here.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah many magazines offer great deals for new subscribers, just make sure they don't auto renew at a higher rate.

    Magazines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy- good point! I've never had them auto renew from any of those Web sites, luckily =)

    These will be making some great holiday gifts!

    ReplyDelete