Saturday

Target Trip today

I think I had a pretty successful Target trip today. Here are some of the great deals I got:

Red Baron Pizza: sale for $3.33
-used $1 MQ
Total OOP: $2.33

-4 Healthy Choice Frozen Meals: $2.19 each (good for lunch at work)
used $2 IP coupon from here
Total for 4: .80

-4 packages of Milk-Bone Dog Essential Plus Biscuits (my dog loves them) $2.99
used 4, $2 MQs from coupons.com (awhile back)
Total OOP: $4 for all 4 packages

-morning star chix patties on sale for $2.99
-used $1 IP coupon
Total OOP: $2

Bagelfuls (love these for b-fast) $1.99
-used $1 IP coupon from here
Total OOP $2 for 2 packages (that is 8 breakfasts!)

Visine eye drops for the dog- the vet told me she had hair in her eye and this would help remove it : $3.64 (ugh, no coupon)

-2 packages of Jenny-O turkey brats: $4.39 (both had $1 off Target peelies)
-then I used a $5 MQ I got way back when the biggest loser was giving them out
-total OOP: $1.50 for 2 pkgs

-Shick intuition plus razors: $8.29
-used $4 MR and $4 Target coupon
Final cost for 2 packages: .60!

-loaf of bread: .95

Total OOP: $18.25

Total saved: $45.68

*I also plan on going back for two more razors and free dog food which I haven't bought yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment