Monday

money maker at Wags!

Hey everyone, I made $4 at Walgreens today, woot woot! Then, I plan on rolling that to get other items for free, and then hopefully make another $4....we'll see how many times I can do it before the stuff runs out!

I had $7 from rolling my previous deals....see that here.

Then, I did this Deal scenario:
Buy 2 Triaminic Night Time Cold and Cough Syrup $5 each=$10
Use the $2/1 coupon from the Walgreens Healthy Savings coupon booklet
(Will deduct $4 since you're purchasing two)
Pay $6 (use $6 in RRs)
-plus use 2 filler items because I had 2 items and 4 coupons
Get back 2 $5 Register Rewards
Final cost 2 for FREE + a $4 moneymaker!

Then, I will buy this, to equal $5 (do this twice to get my $10 in RR back WITHOUT spending any money)

True North Nut Crisps or Clusters 4.5-5.5 oz $3=$3RR
Use the $1/1 coupon from the 2/8SS
Or use the $1/1 coupon from here (will print immediately)
Final cost FREE + a $1 moneymaker!
PLUs buy

Carefree Ultra Protection Panti-liners $1.99=$1.99RR
Use the $1 coupon from here or from the 8/30SS
Final cost FREE + a $1 moneymaker!

*If I purposely don't use any coupons, my total will equal $5 and I will get back $5 in RRs...

THEN, I can do the triaminic deal ALL over again to make $4 MORE dollars (as long as they aren't sold out) AGAIN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment