Saturday

Walgreens deals for 4.10.09

Ok everyone, this has been a great week because I have been able to roll my RR's from Walgreens back and forth between the Skintimate shave gel and the Colgate toothpaste. Gotta love getting those for free!



Earlier in the day yesterday, I was shown a free $15 coupon to use at New York and Company. Jess and I went there over our lunch and scored some great deals. I've always wanted a scarf, and got this one for only $2 after the $15 coupon! Score!


Then....I headed over to Walgreens. I'm not sure if you heard about this deal or not, but it is great. Basically if you buy 5 of a certain product (Vlasic, Open Pit, Armour, Duncan Hines, Log Cabin or Mrs. Butterworth’s), they will send you a $5 MIR (mail in rebate). So, Vienna sausages is one of them, and they happen to be on sale this week at Walgreens for .49. I've bought 25 of them so far, so this will end up being a nice little $12.75 money maker :) Check out the deal here.


At Walgreens I made three different transactions and got:


15 armour sausages (.49 each)

3 Red Baron pizzas (1.99 each thru today, Sat)

1 package of Nyla bone dog treats ($3.19) (used online $2 coupon from here, )

2 things of colgate toothpaste (3.49, used .75 coupon and got 3.49 RR)

1 skintimate shave gel (2.99, got $3.00 RR)


At CVS:

I bought four cans of pringles (.88 each) and used two, $1/2 coupons from the 4/5 insert


My total OOP for everything from New York & Co., Wags and CVS: $14.69


Total savings: $57.24


Mail in rebate coming: $12.75


Plus, from rolling my RR's and Walgreens, I've still got $7 left to roll for next week.


Heads up guys: because of the holidays, there will be NO inserts in this Sunday newspaper :(


No comments:

Post a Comment