Monday

Deals: 4/5/09


So lately, I've been feeling pretty broke, so I made it my goal to start couponing once I saw how good people were doing with it. It is my goal to never have to really pay for toothpaste, mouthwash, deodorant, shave gel, shavers, basically many of the commonly used toiletries. At the very least I want to get a very good price for all of this. This is what owning your own place and having to pay all of your bills can make you want to do. I've found that I am getting used to it. Soon, I will post more about couponing jargon and what you can do to save $$$.So I think I did pretty good today. I made trips to Walgreens and CVS...the attached photo (if I can get it to DL) is a pic of all that I got. Below is how much I spent:Walgreens: $11.08 OOP (out of pocket)-
I still have $7 in RR (register rewards, which are like free money to use in the store for your next purchase)-
I also have $8.98 in Easy Saver rebates coming for the month of April so far (again, once I get it in the mail, it is like free $$ in my pockets).
What I got: 2 betty crocker chocolate frostings
2 bottles of visine no red eye drops
2 colgate toothpastes
2 Sunday newspapers (this weekend had 4 inserts!!!)
2 things of reach floss
6 one a day milti-vitamin drink mixers
2 glade lasting impression scented oils
2 oust air sanitizers
1 package 18 count playtex tampons
2 skintimate shaving creams
At CVS, I spent :$2.62 OOP
I have $8 in ECB's (extra care bucks, which is like free money to spend in the store on future purchases)and I have a $10 mail in rebate too.-
What I got:2 natural dentist mouth washes
1 skintimate shave gel
2 cartons of Pringles
1 box of extra strength Excedrin
****I'm also planning on going back to Walgreens to roll some more of my RR's for one more colagate, one more oust spray and one more glade scented oil, to cost me $2.73 OOP, and I will get back another $3.49 RR
oh and I forgot about CVS...gotta go back and get more pringles....4 cartons for $1.76 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment