Wednesday

Rainbow Double Coupon day deals-12/16

I  haven't posted in awhile, but I did so good at Ranbow today (and yesterday) I had to post a pic of most of my stuff from my 3 transactions today. I got all of the below for $0.85! Check out my recepits!






Yes, you are seeing that right! I got:
4 boxes of egg rolls (2 not shown b/c they are in the freezer already)
4 boxes of club crackers
4 boxes of flip crackers
2 boxes of club sticks
2 boxes of cookies
2 boxes of bagel bites (not shown as they are in the freezer already)
9 boxes of cereal (one not shown- I gave it to a co-worker)
1 carton of eggs
1 twix
1 box of all-bran crackers
1 box of cheez-its

Yesterday, I got 15 boxes of cereal, 2 boxies of cookies and 2 boxes of garlic bread for around $3

1 comment:

  1. great blog!
    following!

    xoxo
    TOP DRAWER VINTAGE
    http://www.topdrawervintage.net

    ReplyDelete