Saturday

Shopping trips I plan to make today

Hi everyone,

Sometimes, I just don't feel like using coupons, but I still want a good deal. Here is a tip that many of you might not even think about. When you need bread, bagels, hot dog buns or hamburger buns, do you typically pay full price? Even if they go on sale, it still can be really expensive! Here is what I found....a bread outlet! I frequent a bread outlet in Eagan, MN. It is a Taystee outlet that sells cheap products. I can get bread there for around .75 a loaf. I also get an entire pack of hamburger/hot dog buns for about .50! Even with a coupon, you couldn't really get it this cheap. My wonderful hubby to be bought me a freezer for my b-day (I really wanted one) so I can make one trip a month or every other month and stock up for such a great price! Happy shopping!

I also plan on going to Toys R Us today to get a free or cheap Mr. Potato head for my niece. They are currently a doorbuster special for only $3.99. Check it out here. You can pair that with a coupon from here for a sweet deal. What a great auntie I can be! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment