Sunday

What to do

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd drop a little note about deals for this week. Honestly, I haven't posted anything for this week because I am unsure of how I want to continue with this blog. I am definitely going to be blogging about my deals that I get (and I DEFINITELY will be using coupons the same as I have before). The part I am questioning is about posting weekly deals for CVS, Target and Walgreens every week. If no one is even reading them, then why should I spend at a minimum, 4-5 hours every week putting them together? Sorry, I'm not trying to vent here or anything, but I just am unsure of how I want to proceed. I do think my posts would be beneficial if I could get a large enough following because I have definitely noticed differences in price and deals for the various stores here in Minnesota. I also think that I do find some deals that other blogs don't...so anyway, those are my thoughts. :)

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say that I found your blog about two weeks ago and I love it! Please don't stop!!

    ReplyDelete