Sunday

CVS trip today!


Hi everyone,


Last week, I wasn't all that excited with the CVS and Walgreens deals, and this week wasn't much different (well, at least for Walgreens). My RRs expire today, so I figured I had better use them. Here are my deals:


CVS

I got better deals at CVS, that is for sure!


Transaction #1:


2 Right Guard deodorants: 2/$5 = $4 ECBs

-used two, $2 IP coupons

final cost: free + $1 money maker after ECBs

-used a $4 ECB I had from last week

Total oop: $1.30 after tax and ECBs


Transaction #2:


Purex B1G1 (4)

-used two, B1G1 free IP coupons from about a month ago

-Final cost: FREE


-Hershey's chocolate bars, B1G1

-used 4, $1 MQs

-final cost: FREE


Shick disposable travel razors: .99 (6)

used 3, $2 MQs

-final cost: FREE


St. Ives travel face wash (this will be great for my CRUISE next month) $1.50 (3)

-used 3, $1.50 MQs

-final cost: FREE


Snyders pretzels: 2/$5 (they did not have the 16 oz size, but let me do the deal with the 10oz size)

-used 2, $1 MQs (I really love the ones with peanut butter in between)

final cost: $3, just $1.50 each!


Total OOP for all of the above: .63
My total for both transactions: $1.93, not bad-one detergent costs $6.99

No comments:

Post a Comment