Friday

What coupons are available in my state?

Am I the only one who loves getting the Sunday newspaper? I love to look at all of the ads. Recently, though, it is the coupons that I've become extremely excited about. However, if you read my coupon lingo post here, then you might have seen the acronym YMMV or your mileage may vary. Coupon inserts do vary by state, and sometimes this can be frustrating. This is why I am suggesting that you all check out one of my favorite tools and web-sites to do this. It is called Couponmom.com. To look at a grocery coupon database based on where you live, click here. You may need to sign up in order to access the site, but it is free and there are absolutely no obligations. That way, you can see the face value of your coupons as well as whether or not your insert had a coupon you were looking for. Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Can you walk me through this. I go there and sign in and then what. Which link do i click?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi anon,

    Good question. Here is what you do. Sign in, and then look on the left-hand side of the page.There should be white text that says "Grocery coupon database." Once you click on that, just use the first drop-down menu and click on the state that you live in. In my most recent posts from about Target, CVS and Walgreens deals, I did notice that many of the coupon amounts were different, so this is a very handy tool to use! Good luck! Let me know if you have any other questions!

    ReplyDelete